Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Namtran H Pham has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Lasik Surgery
- Eye Pain
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Exam
- Vision Issues
- Diabetic Retinopathy
Showing 3 of 3
United States Air Force Base Hospital
Dr. Namtran H Pham accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNamtran H Pham Md, 3801 Fairfax Dr Ste 12, Arlington, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Namtran H Pham in this video.
Dr. Namtran H Pham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, VA.