Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nana-Ama E Ankumah
Dr. Nana-Ama E Ankumah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Nana-Ama E Ankumah has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Nana-Ama E Ankumah has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
Dr. Nana-Ama E Ankumah is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
8 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 2010
Dr. Nana-Ama E Ankumah Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Nana-Ama E Ankumah's office for more information.
6431 Fannin St Houston, TX : (713) 500-4472
Locations & DirectionsUNIVERSITY OF TEXAS HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER, 6431 Fannin St, Houston, TX
Dr. Nana-Ama E Ankumah is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Houston, TX.