Dr. Nana Kufuor Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Nana Kufuor?

Good Doctor with disorganized staff

Posted on May 27th, 2017

He's good.But his staff are not courteous. They give you wrong intervals of next visit. They billed me 3x with the same statement despite of calling them and giving my confirmation code.they will just keep on telling you they will send a letter Tha you already paid.

Posted on December 21st, 2016

Never smiles never in a good mood only want to make his money. Doesn't even bond with my children. He sucks!

Parent

Posted on November 13th, 2015

Good doctor recommends

not that bad at all

Posted on November 5th, 2015

never a problem for me when i take my kids. i just wish there was WIFI.

great pediatrician

Posted on January 20th, 2013

Dr kufuor is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever met. He listens to my questions and addresses them appropriately. One I used a nearby doctor after dr kufuor, but ever time she treated my kids, they did not get better and I had to go to dr kufur for the right diagnosis and treatment

Very good with kids

Posted on September 4th, 2012

I am only writing this review because I came across a bad review about Dr. Kufuor. Dr. Kufuor has seen my son since he was 10 months, and he is now 3. He has been amazing the entire time. My son loves him, he explains everything very well, always seems to give great advice, and most importantly to me, he never rushes you out of the office. He really seems to take his time with the parents and child. I really have no idea how the other reviews I have read on him are so poor. My guess, the people that left the poor reviews are uneducated, simple-minded, complainers. You can feel very comfortable about taking your child to see him, I know I do.

DO NOT GO TO THIS PEDIATRICIAN!!!!!!!!!

Posted on April 17th, 2012

He claims to be a doctor??????? He is retarded... he has no care for your child. My son was diagnosed with gastritis from another pediatrician. I went to him for a 2nd opinion where he also said it was gastritis and to come back in 2 weeks if he's not better. I came back, paid some more money for him to ask me what gastritis is when I said I came to you 2 weeks ago and my son has gastritis. He just referred me to a gastenterologist. He has NOOOOOO concerns as well as flat out STUPID!!

not a good pediatric

Posted on January 9th, 2012

Very very bad...He does not know what he is doing..

TOTALY UNPROFFESIONAL

Posted on July 5th, 2011

This so called pediatrition has no idea what he is doing I would be scarred for my childs life if he was my pediatriton he has no idea how to diagnose children at all.He doesnt even know how a healthy babys heart is supposed to sound like just to give you an idea of the situation.

Posted on April 26th, 2011

I have been taking my 2 year old daughter to Dr Kufuor since she was born. She was in the Intensive Care Unit and Dr Kufuor showed up within a couple of hours to check on her, which I was very impressed with. We have never had any problems getting a rush appointment when she has been really sick and Dr Kufuor is always the one to see her. There have been several staff changes during teh last two years, but I have no complains currently.

Extremely Unprofessional

Posted on April 14th, 2011

Performed a so-called physical exam on my newborn which lasted about 3 min. Checked her heart beat and touched her tummy and side. That's it. He spent more time giving me his business card than the whole actual exam. 2 weeks later, attended 1st follow up exam, were asked repeatedly about my insurance info which I had already informed them over the phone when making the appt. that I'm a cash paying patient. At his office, I paid the consultation fee and was asked again by a different staff to pay for the consultation. 1 week later, I called to ask a question for my newborn and was told either the Dr. or someone from the office will return my call regarding my question. I have never received any calls from anyone ever since. 2 more weeks following the initial office visit, I received a bill from his office charging me $100 for the 5 min exam he performed 24 hrs after the birth of my newborn. Nothing was mentioned regarding that fee when I was in the actual office. When I called to complain about the outrageous fee for the 3 min exam, I was told I should be thankful because the original bill for that 3 min physical is over $300. Worst professional in any field. Period.

Very upset

Posted on February 1st, 2011

It's been awhile since my son has been to this Doctor due to the fact of how dirty the office is and his unprofessional staff. I also just didn't have a good feeling he knew what he was doing. My son is now 3 and I just found out today he might have to be put under and go into surgery because Dr. Kufuor didn't circumcise him right. I'm very upset.