Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nance A Lovelace has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Nance A Lovelace has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Nance A Lovelace has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
She was my Dr for four 3 years, since she has left my area I have had four doctors, all were very poor doctors and I have suffered greatly. She was very quick to diagnose my problems and quick to provide the right care. She took plenty of time to hear my needs and complaints. And if she could not fix the problem she made contacts for me to see another specialist. Once i was in bad shape from a another Dr neglect and she was very quick to call him and tell him i needed his attention. She is a five hour drive each way from me now, but i am tempted to make the trip.
Will never go there..she has no bedside manner and she doesn't stand by her patients and listen to them. You tell her about your symptoms and complaints and she automatically refers you to someone else....so look out if you are there seeing her for anything other than your yearly check up....she doesn't want to handle anything else
this dr is not one i would ever again see she tries to find things wrong with you when there really is nothing i know several people that she has said need heart surgery and when she sent them to winston salem nc for a work up and both people ended up not needing any type of surgery there was nothing wrong with their hearts.
Dr. Lovelace is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Wilkes Barre General Hospital
Dr. Nance A Lovelace accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Aetna Innovation Health
- Aetna VA Signature Gold HMO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMountain View Orthopedics, 9166 N Congress St, New Market, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nance A Lovelace in this video.
Dr. Nance A Lovelace is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Market, VA.