Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nancy A Davidson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Nancy A Davidson has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Nancy A Davidson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Great bedside manner. She is kind and takes time to treat the whole person. She is great at asking about what issues and conditions are of concern and explains treatment options very well. I have been a patient for over 10 years. I like that I do not feel rushed through an assembly line of a big medical practice.
Md Davidson acted like I was a hypochondriac because she didn't see my symptoms and could not come up with the diagnosis. She stated so in my chart which was forwarded to specialists in my case and caused them to treat me the same way. I lost 40 pounds in two months, had to have four blood transfusions and multiple hospital stays before I stopped forwarding my medical chart. The first doctor to see me without her input knew exactly what was wrong. That doctor saved my life and it was a quick and easy CURE!!!! Her negative attitude toward me was a reflection on her lack of knowledge. Her response to her lack of knowledge should have been impartial forwarding to a specialist. Instead she tainted every visit until I nearly died. If you cannot do the job, fine, but don't affect another doctors ability to do his or hers! it's reason for removal of licensure. She did the same thing to my neighbor. I should have stopped seeing her then. Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
43 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Sutter Medical Center
Dr. Nancy A Davidson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Western Health Advantage
- Western Health Advantage
Locations & DirectionsFamily Practice Associates, 6800 Palm Ave Ste A, Sebastopol, CA
Dr. Nancy A Davidson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sebastopol, CA.