Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nancy J Albright has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Nancy J Albright has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Nancy J Albright has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Nancy J Albright is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I have had to deal with this lady twice now. Once when I was looking for a pediatrician and again against my will for an emergency room turned admittance at the hospital. She admitted to me that she did not read my child's medical records before coming in to assess her condition, then practically yelled at me because I couldn't answer a question that would be on her record. She insinuates that you are lying and neglectful if you dont answer her right away. She treated my child like an object, ignored her, did not talk to her, was very rough when checking her. She was just awful. This woman treats you like an idiot no matter what question you ask, even if its a concern you have for your first baby, almost especially for new mothers. She is just all around rude, borderline cruel. Her attitude towards her job is uncaring and bored, almost like she hates dealing with children and their mothers. I hope this woman does not have kids, and she retires soon so she can stop horrifying children and parents with her mean disposition. Do not go to her if you want to know anything about your child's health because she is short with explanations and won't explain anything further if you dont understand. And if you do go to her, be prepared to just follow her orders without question or be talked down to for your concerns for your child. Awful, rude, cold hearted woman. I do not recommend her to anyone who cares about their children.
Childrens Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Nancy J Albright accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKids First Pediatrics On 30, 1160 Joliet St Ste 103, Dyer, IN
Dr. Nancy J Albright is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dyer, IN.