Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nancy N Aria has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Nancy N Aria has the following 11 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
Dr. Nancy N Aria has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Nancy N Aria is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
I had seen Dr Aria several years ago to have a cyst removed. I was very happy with the procedure and results - she even inquired if I had other Dermatological issues I might want examined while I was there. Fast forward to 2015 - I had a rash and TRICARE could not get me into one of the military facilities and gave me a referral to someone in DC. I asked if Dr Aria was still on their list and they changed referrals - I have been happy with the efforts so far - another appointment pending
Terrible office staff. If they do call to remind you of your appointment, call back and make sure the date/time they were telling you is the correct date/time-- I've had messages left on my voicemail with incorrect information. Also, call ahead and verify that your insurance is still accepted. I drove thirty minutes to the office this morning only to be told (by the same lady who I spoke to on the phone the other day) that they no longer accept my insurance, even though I updated my insurance with them three days ago! Incompetence runs deep in this office. As if waiting weeks for an appointment and hours in the waiting room wasn't annoying enough. Also-- be prepared to be sold her line of skin care products that are INSANELY expensive and you have to pay for in cash.. totally ridiculous.
Dr. Aria is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1998
Howard University Hospital
Dr. Nancy N Aria accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJames Aria Md Pc, 2865 Duke St, Alexandria, VA
Dr. Nancy N Aria is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alexandria, VA.