Dr. Nancy Aria Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Aria?

Posted on June 28th, 2017

Wonderful lady to work with. Easy to talk to and genuinely concerned about your welfare

Great Problem Solver

Posted on March 5th, 2017

Dr. Aria quickly diagnosed my skin problem and treated it successfully. I was very pleased as a previous dermatologist had not done so.

Posted on August 4th, 2016

An outstanding dermatologist and diagnostician.

Posted on August 31st, 2015

I had seen Dr Aria several years ago to have a cyst removed. I was very happy with the procedure and results - she even inquired if I had other Dermatological issues I might want examined while I was there. Fast forward to 2015 - I had a rash and TRICARE could not get me into one of the military facilities and gave me a referral to someone in DC. I asked if Dr Aria was still on their list and they changed referrals - I have been happy with the efforts so far - another appointment pending

Posted on May 21st, 2015

Terrible office staff. If they do call to remind you of your appointment, call back and make sure the date/time they were telling you is the correct date/time-- I've had messages left on my voicemail with incorrect information. Also, call ahead and verify that your insurance is still accepted. I drove thirty minutes to the office this morning only to be told (by the same lady who I spoke to on the phone the other day) that they no longer accept my insurance, even though I updated my insurance with them three days ago! Incompetence runs deep in this office. As if waiting weeks for an appointment and hours in the waiting room wasn't annoying enough. Also-- be prepared to be sold her line of skin care products that are INSANELY expensive and you have to pay for in cash.. totally ridiculous.

Just adding my thoughts after reading comments

Posted on October 27th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Aria for over three years. Meetings have been professional and I have never had to wait for more than 10 minutes. Office is usually full of other clients. She has always been friendly, helpful, answered my many questions each time and took time with each answer. Her staff has always been helpful and I do not find them a problem at all since they have always been busy with the many other clients like myself. Changing appointments and other things have also never been a problem. My inusurance is covered and they have taken a credit card from me in the past. Just don't relate with other comments.

Avoid at all costs!

Posted on August 16th, 2012

The office said that, though they would see me on a selfpay basis, they would not give me any of the records of my visit that I would need to submit an out-of-network claim! (1. Why not? 2. Is that even legal?)

This is why Americans don't like doctors

Posted on August 2nd, 2012

Dingy, hard to find office. Looks like it could be any low grade 3rd rate operation. Staff asks lots of questions about payment, but none about medical condition. Lots of signs about payment, they don't take credit cards, they want to get paid upfront, etc. Just something not right about this place. Far more admin staff then patients, and all the admin are young, attractive woman. Why?

First Time Visit

Posted on February 10th, 2012

I saw Dr. Nancy Aria for the first time yesterday for common skin complexion advice and removal of skin tags. My experience was very positive. I did have to wait about half hour, but it was tolerable. Her and her assistant spent an adequate amount of time asking the right questions. Some of the negative reviews below are really strange. They don't have any offensive signs. The staff is nice and handled communication well. Dr. Aria is young and friendly. I have no experience with Dr. Jason Aria, but she was very nice. Yes, the office building is old and in a slightly shady part of town, but once inside, all is good. You really just need to make sure you have your insurance ducks in a row. Its only fair that they get paid appropriately for their service. Perhaps many folks without insurance were not very honest with them, so they have to cover their backs. However, they were not rude at all about verifying my coverage at the front desk. The Dr never discussed insurance. I would trust this practice to see my kids as well. Request appointments on less busy days and you should be set. I am rating 4 stars only because of the office building/location and the half hour wait, but otherwise, all was great.

Never again

Posted on July 5th, 2011

I will never go back to Dr. Aria. I am being treated with Molluscum on my Pelvic region and she acted like she could care less. I was not put in a robe for her to even look at the area in question. I first asked if I had what I was diagnosed with (from a previous doctor) and she just had me stand up and pull down my pants a little bit. After looking at about a 2 inch area vs the full area she just goes "yea". Molluscum is something that needs to have each bump treated and I had to BEG her to treat a few of the new bumps. Originally she just goes "use this cream". I literally had to beg her to treat the spots that were new. And for her to do this I again had to just drop my pants and hop on a table. It felt like a doctors visit to Bizzaro land. To be told to drop my pants and use a cream while refusing to treat the spots is not something I want to deal with EVER AGAIN!

Its only about the money

Posted on May 26th, 2011

I went to Dr. Aria for a basic skin condition that any doctor should understand. As expected, she spent 5 minutes and prescribed some cortizone ointment. The issue is the following:1) Office staff is borderline rude and office is dingy.2) Somewhere between the Taxi back to the office after my office visit, I lost the Prescription. I proceeded to call the rude office staff and they told me it would be $20 to re-write the prescription. This IMO is ridiculous. She spent 5 minutes with me and bills me a $30 copay and probably charges my insurance $100 (we'll see). On top of that I get another $20 charge.3) She is a dermatologist, no a neurosurgeon or a physicist. I get treated better taking my dog to the Vet in a nicer office with friendlier staff.Do Not Go to THIS Doctor.

Long Wait. Bad Attitude.

Posted on February 26th, 2011

Everytime I have been to this office I wait at least 30 minutes. Last time it was 45 minutes in waiting room, 10 minutes in patient room undressed. When I mentioned this to Dr. Aria, she could care less and asked what she was supposed to do about it. She said that they tell patients to expect up to an hour wait (which they did not). Did not apologize or take responsibility for poor practice management, or greed in trying to cram too many patients in at one time.