Dr. Nancy Astle Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Astle?

Awful referral

Posted on September 27th, 2017

Went to Dr. Nancy for a skin exam. She looked at my skin really fast and referred me to have a mole removed with a plastic surgeon that left me with a huge scar. He also didn't even bother to call back when I called the office in a lot of pain following the surgery and I ended up at the ER. I would be very careful when taking her referral to the plastic surgeon because the one she referred me was the worst one I have ever been and I wouldn't trust my pet with him!

Wonderful experience

Posted on September 11th, 2017

I have nothing but good things to say about my first visit with Dr Astle and her staff. I will definitely recommend to a friend.

Great Doctor

Posted on April 19th, 2017

Dr. Astle is a great dermatologist. She found an atypical mole I had on my skin and I will be forever thankful for that. She referred me to a very good plastic surgeon to have it removed. The scar is barely noticeable now just after few months. Her staff is also always very nice and helpful.

Horrible

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

I have been dealing with acne for the first time in my life, I am a 40 year old female that has a hysterectomy, therefore she assumed my acne is the cause of stress, she handed me a discount coupon for Cera Ve, I explain to her that I was paying out of pocket and that I have used several different face wash for acne and none has worked and asked that she did not give me any prescriptions that were expenses unless it was guarantee , so she prescribed to different medicine that total $800 after learning this at the pharmacy I called the office and was then prescribed Epiduo, Here it is 3 months later and I am still dealing with the problem, she seemed very disturbed and in a rush and made e feel as if I was wasting her time, very cold and did not care to listen to me at all.

Posted on December 17th, 2015

Excellent care

Posted on June 18th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Astle for 4 or 5 years and would not consider another doctor unless she retires. I think she has a very nice demeanor and I have joked with her a bit. I try to stay on the subject to not waste her time but have never felt like she was in a hurry. She has been very helpful in keeping me from being eat up with skin cancer. I have even started to really listen to her when she suggest things to do to prevent more cancers going forward. He staff has always been very friendly and professional. I would recommend her to anyone.

Posted on May 23rd, 2015

Dr. Astle is very professional and a very good doctor. I would recommend her to anyone.

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Astle for several year and find her to be a fine, professional Doctor. I was surprised when I read some of the other reviews and wonder if their personalities just didn't click. All Doctors don't give you the "warm fuzzes" but that doesn't make them bad Doctors. I will continue to go to her and trust her with my medical needs.

Posted on July 21st, 2014

Horrible experience! Dr. Nancy Astle send me with very minor little bump on my lip to plastic surgeon to take biopsy. Bump was result of scar issue after cold sore. I had it just for one week. She even didn't look at me closer and told me that I possible have a cancer! I was in shock, horrified until I went to see another doctor. He even didn't think once that I have a cancer or I need biopsy.In addition he said that is common practice of Dr. Astle to sending people for biopsy to one plastic surgeon. My bump smooth up after another couple of weeks. I will never forget this experience and I'm reporting Dr. Astle to medical board. I don't want that she will do that to other people.

Very Unhappy with Attitude

Posted on February 21st, 2014

Dr Astle is very cold and not friendly at all ! she entered the room and looked at me as if I should not be there . I was having issues with breakouts and she stated I needed to see another doctor that she could recommend for laser treatments . She made me feel like I was wasting her time my appointment was all of 15 minutes and she charged me $73 for nothing ! . I will never go back to to her again . Would not recommend her to anyone !!

Posted on November 22nd, 2013

Very disappointed in my visit with Dr. Astle. Had to wait almost 30 minutes before being called back to an exam room. Then waited another 10 minutes. She took one look at a place on my back and described it as "weeds in the garden of life" and it was not harmful. Numbed two spots and was none to gentle. Scraped some off for a biopsy. She spent more time with me explaining that I would be getting two different bills--a separate one from the pathologist, than she did talking about my questionable spots. She must have told me three times about a different bill. I am not totally stupid and REALIZED I would be getting a different bill from the pathologist. She said she wanted to do a full body check and I am going to cancel that appointment because I did not like her condescending attidue towards me and her coldness. There is a reason I was able to get an appointment with her in 2 days rather than having to wait 3 months for a dermatologist as I normally would have to. Do yourself a favor and don't go to this dermatologist.

First Visit to Dermatology

Posted on July 18th, 2013

I was very pleased with Dr. Astle's professional manner. She is very knowledgeable about dermatology problems. She explained things where I could understand & in terms that were clear. After removing a skin cancer from my face she recommended me to a skin surgeon that followed up with my treatment. She spent time letting me ask questions. I highly recommend her for any dermatology problems.