Have you seen Dr. Nancy A Becker?

Leaves one guessing

Things unlikeable about her practice * Drs very unpersonable * Doesn’t explain the steps first this, then we’ll try that. No One never knows her game plan. * Crabby front office staff * Not sure how she got a top ten rating?? * Drs really into cosmetic surgery without the surgery. It’s posted everywhere in her office * Went there for vertigo, treartment is a horrible experience like being on a roller coaster you can’t stop. , I screamed assistant yelled at me told to STOP screaming I wasn’t being hurt. They’ve never had this treatment. After this got inner ear pressure given med after med nothing changed it. Developed tinnitus inner ear ringing still just given meds come to find out drs have 90 days to try and stop it or it’s permanent. It’s been over 90 days Went to new ENT, Becker missed an ear infection and the nasal rinse, she sells to everyone is causing water to go behind the .Eustachian Tubes which is causing additional pressure. * Upon leaving the practice most drs will forward to the new dr chart notes, she won’t. You better ask for them at each appointment or they charge you coping fees

Rudest Doctor I've ever had the displeasure of meeting.

Do not go to her !!!!

Horrible! I went in for a simple surgery and ended up having my life changed. She cleared me way to early to fly, and I ended up have vertigo and dizzyness. 4 plus years later still have it. I went back to her when it all happen and basically was ignored and just told I had a chronic sinus infection. 4 plus years still dealing with sinus issues, so basically the surgery she did, did nothing for me but made me worse, I cant drive nor work since the surgery. She didn't listen to me, just kept giving me antibiotic and of course Valium for the dizzyness. Please don't go to her, the more I've shared my journey with other's the more I've heard negative things about her and how horrible people have been left after seeing her, can't believe she's still in practice. Run!!! I wasn't going to post anything but after hearing so many negative things about her, I felt it was time because I don't want to hear about more people left hurting after seeing her. Please don't go to her.

Skin cancer

I had surgery for sun damaged skin six times and 3 times I had Basel cell carcinoma and had the tissue removed. Great job dr. Nancy,!,

Amazing Ear / Nose / Throat Doc!

Helped with allergy situation many other doctors couldn't fix. Love her staff!

Amazing doctor, wonderful woman

I've been going to Nancy for years along with my whole family. She is a breath of fresh air for a doctor she actually works hard to find ways to help you instead of the same answers that don't work that other doctors give. I just recently had a Septoplasty with her and I honestly couldn't be happier with how well she did everything the surgery was great her staff was wonderful and made me feel very at ease. Whether or not this has something to do with her skills as a doctor I don't know but I'm very very fair skinned and I don't have a bruise or anything so I feel this says something about her skills as a surgeon. I highly recommend Nancy to anyone with any sort of ear, nose, or throat issue! She is wonderful and caring! I only wish she could be my GP too!

Fantastic doctor!

Now this is what a doctor is suppose to be. In this world of doctors trying to see as many people as possible per day, or just shooting from the hip, this doctor stands above the rest. I'm so impressed with Nancy and her attentiveness in treating me, it's been years since I've seen a doctor of this quality and knowledge. She really knows her specialty and takes time to understand everything going on with the patient, and explaining them so we understand. I just had some surgery done by her and I've been so impressed how it's all went. Can't say enough good things about her, only wish she was my GP instead of ENT.

One of the best doctors I've ever had

AMAZING! Everyone in the office is super sweet.Dr. Becker and assistant were extremely helpful and polite. I received fantastic medical care and special attention

Truly fortunate

I have been truly blessed to have a doctor who truly cares about the whole patient. I have suffered from many sinus ailments that affected the quality of my life. Dr. Becker's treatment has been very thorough and compassionate. Since my sinus surgery, I am able to breathe and taste food. I have lost 50 pounds and I have Dr. Becker to thank for encouraging me to be in good health beyond allergies and sinus issues.

Thank you Dr. Becker

I love this doctor! She immediately stated today, you will get better. Dr. Becker spent the time to listen to me, visit my medical history, and provide excellent advice and treatment. I am now on my way to wellness thanks to Dr. Becker.

One of a kind

I feel blessed to have opportunity to have a doctor who cares about my whole being. Dr. Becker is very caring and informative. Dr. Becker is a wellness doctor. My family is receiving significant benefit because Dr. Nancy Becker took the time to move beyond one size fits all and individualize treatment. Without reservation, if you or people you love desire to see health improvement in their life, seek Dr. Nancy Becker. You will find why my family and I love her!!!

Dr. Nancy A Becker is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Enumclaw, WA.