Dr. Nancy Boelter-Boelter Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Boelter-Boelter?

Posted on October 26th, 2017

I found Dr. Boelter to be incompetent, arrogant, rude, and self serving. She is more interested in her bottom line and metrics than patient care. She would not cover all aspects of a physical that I have always had addressed in my annual physical and said that I would have to schedule a second appointment to get that accomplished. The incomplete physical was billed as an office visit rather than a physical so I had to pay 100% of the bill...part of the game. It was indicated that the reason for needing 2 appointments was driven by my insurance but I called them and they absolutely denied that and would prefer one visit. Several errors and incorrect information was entered on my record and I had to involve a third party to get the record corrected because she was not responsive. If you're looking for a doctor, keep searching and be sure to always examine your records for errors.

Good

Posted on August 26th, 2016

Good