Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nancy H Borman has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Nancy H Borman has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Nancy H Borman has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
When I first met with her, she gave me the world! On the next visit, it was a whole different kind of atmosphere.... Ask for refills on medications she had gave me to help with pain and it was a no and this was like after 6 months so it certainly wasn't for me abusing the drug! I am constantly in pain with Arthritis and several types of bone disease and only take the meds when the pain is prevalent which on the most part a Quantity of 60 may last me over 3 months or more. It was very upsetting! I believe it was because I hadn't lost the weight she had hoped for which is also impossible if you are in constant pain! I hold most of the blame for not losing the weight she had asked me to but that doesn't change the degree of legitimate pain I am suffering!
Dr. Nancy H Borman accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsDianna Lynn Henson Nd, 1585 SW Marlow Ave, Portland, OR
Dr. Nancy H Borman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.