Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Nancy C Griffith
Nancy C Griffith is a Doctor primarily located in Torrance, CA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 12
With her type of practice she is able to spend the time with me that I can't get in any other practice. She has helped me with medical issues. She gets me good specialists and helps me get thru the testing and surgery. She took care of me in the hospital. I love, her. Her office is nice and really clean. Her staff are very caring. They help me deal with my insurance. I like everything about this practice. :)
I love Dr Griffith. She has been there for me for the little things as well as major medical problems. It was conforting to see her face in the emergency room and then daily during my hospital stay. She gave me her email and cell phone number ( she does that for all her patients- not just me) and it makes it so easy. She told me she wanted to make my life easier and she does. Whenever I think of her I smile and think how much I appreciate having her be my personal doctor. I can't say enough good about her and her practice. I like the staff. I like that they answer the phone and take card of my issues. I like her emails on health and reading posts and instructional videos on her website .
Dr Griffith is awesome. I love her! I have her cell phone, email. She takes the time I need. i can get appointments when I need them. The staff is wonderful. I like that they answer the phone and take care of problems. I like that she saw me in the hospital and emergency room. She is like the old fashioned doc but with a cell phone and she emails me and has a ehlpful website. I liked her instructional videos. Every time I see her I thank her for being my doctor!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions3701 Skypark Dr, Torrance, CA
Take a minute to learn about Nancy C Griffith in this video.
Nancy C Griffith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Torrance, CA.