Dr. Nancy J Cao Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Nancy J Cao?

Great Dr.

I had a headache for 5 weeks prior to being directed to Dr. Cao. At our first visit, she set me up to have a series of tests, and immediately initiated a three pronged treatment to address my problem. We went to work on my Hemoglobin, Blood pressure and Diet. Within a couple of days, my headache was gone. Now a year later, my Blood Pressure is stabilized, Hemoglobin is in a normal range, and I have lost 30 lbs.

Migraine game changer

Dr. Cao takes time to listen to symptoms and put together a plan to combat them. If the plan requires reconsideration, she does so tirelessly. My quality of life has improved markedly since I first met Dr. Cao over five years ago now. When I met her I had migraine at least 14 days per month. Now I am down to 2 days per month. She just does not give up researching possible treatment options and made my problem her problem.

A Thorough, competent, caring Doctor

Dr. Nancy Cao is a thorough, competent, caring Doctor. I was directed to her by my Primary Care Giver, after I had suffered headache for over 5 weeks. She utilized the test results that were posted from previous tests to begin my treatment immediately. Though she performed several tests of her own, the positive results of her initial treatment was evident within a week. I have been pain free, without medication for pain, for over 9 months. In my opinion, this Dr. knows her stuff. I have had four appointments, and always had minimum wait time.

Did not listen to me

Dr. Cao did not listen to me and talked over me. She didn't explain my tests results and she put me in a diagnostic box. My new neurologist is so much better. Dr. Cao has helpful staff and they were the highlight of my visits.

Dr. Cao is a wonderful doctor. She has treated me for many years is always patient and kind and very knowledgeable of many things in her practice and otherwise. I have been very happy with her as my neurologist.

Staff is absolutely the most rude. I have never dealt with people that were more awful. These folks are just nasty.

The doctor was courteous and helpful but the front desk staff is absolutely awful and rude. Had to have a year check up to get new supplies, appointment was a month out. once i take the time off work and arrive i get asked how the machine works, any changes needed and that was it. one month wait, time off work for two questions just so they can bill my insurance and grant me access to plastic tubing.

Very forthright, caring, easy to understand. Really listened and responded to my questions and concerns. Still following up with her to evaluate effectiveness of treatment.

She does not listen to my request and staff was rude to my guests .

I have ben seeing Dr. Cao for a couple of years, and have nothing but good care from her. People need to understand that neurological problems cover a vast spectrum and yes it may take time to get a diagnosis.If a doctor wasn't sure what was wrong with me I would be happy that she referred me to someone she thinks could. Not every doctor is good for every patient. The staff is great and prompt.

Totally awful. Does not understand disease state, or patient's capabilities. Cares more about making money, than caring for patients!! Beware

Don't!

This is the most incompetent doctor EVER! She does not have any answers, and it's clear she just did well in school. Find a real Neurologist. Her nurse is the receptionist, maintenance staff and the janitor....and she has a bad attitude.

Dr. Nancy J Cao is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.