Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nancy E Crossley has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
It is impossible to speak to a live person when you call. You always have to leave a message and they are not prompt at calling back. It's taken me as long as three days to make an appointment because when they call me back , I'm not available and then when I return the call, I have to leave a message. I have also had an issue with insurance coverage because they submitted the wrong code with the claim. They said they corrected the claim, but my insurance says they haven't. I asked to speak to the office manager (who, apparently, submits the claims but is only there one day a week) and I have never received a call back. We actually see Dr. Savage and while we like the doctor, we are switching to another practice who values their patients enough to answer the phone.
The staff, as far as I had contact, was all friendly. However, we always wait atleast an hour. I loved the doctor, but when I couldn't reach ANYONE to answer a simple question about my daughters health, I was forced to switch. Dr. Crossley should read all of these reviews and make some big changes to make her office work for her patients.
The office staff is un-responsive. Any time you call, they never answer the telephone. Rarely return calls and have a very difficult time with referrals. If the staff at this office doesn't improve, we will be forced to find a new doctor. It's unfortunate because we like the doctor, we just can't deal with the office staff
Dr. Crossley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Nancy E Crossley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsParkside Medical And Associates, 25 S Washington St Ste A, Oxford, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nancy E Crossley in this video.
Dr. Nancy E Crossley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oxford, MI.