Dr. Nancy E Crossley Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Nancy E Crossley?

Excellent Physician & Staff

Caring, professional staff with deep concern for my well being.

They do not answer the phone

It is impossible to speak to a live person when you call. You always have to leave a message and they are not prompt at calling back. It's taken me as long as three days to make an appointment because when they call me back , I'm not available and then when I return the call, I have to leave a message. I have also had an issue with insurance coverage because they submitted the wrong code with the claim. They said they corrected the claim, but my insurance says they haven't. I asked to speak to the office manager (who, apparently, submits the claims but is only there one day a week) and I have never received a call back. We actually see Dr. Savage and while we like the doctor, we are switching to another practice who values their patients enough to answer the phone.

Almost 1.5 hours with an 18 month old. So slow.

Unhappy New Mommy

The staff, as far as I had contact, was all friendly. However, we always wait atleast an hour. I loved the doctor, but when I couldn't reach ANYONE to answer a simple question about my daughters health, I was forced to switch. Dr. Crossley should read all of these reviews and make some big changes to make her office work for her patients.

Patient

The office staff is un-responsive. Any time you call, they never answer the telephone. Rarely return calls and have a very difficult time with referrals. If the staff at this office doesn't improve, we will be forced to find a new doctor. It's unfortunate because we like the doctor, we just can't deal with the office staff

the office staff is not courteous nor efficient. they seem to be on break at all times then proceed to be rude like your interrupting them.

Doctor does listen once you can get in to see her, but apps canceled due to doctor being out of office, you call for an appointment and doctor can't see you because she's only going to be there1/2 days. Was told by office staff to call back in 2 days. Maybe I could go to Urgent Care if I needed to be seen. They did not offer to make me an appt in two days. The point in having a primary is not to go to Urgent Care. Unfortunately will be finding new doctor.

you could be dead of cancer before the women in charge of submitting referrals to your ins. company for approval did so. she is very unwilling to do her job in a timely and professional manner. also very, very rude.

the woman thats responsible for referrals for ins. purposes is rude and lazy if your ins. requires referrals good luck i had to find a differant dr.

Dr. Nancy E Crossley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oxford, MI.