Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nancy L Cuan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Nancy L Cuan has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Nancy L Cuan has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Nancy L Cuan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
This doctor is a complete joke. She won't believe you have anything. She'll just sit and write everything down and do nothing to help you. I had epiditimitis which she did not treat even when I figured out it's what I have. It got worse and became prostates and she still did nothing. I was then given Cipro (antibiotic) and was found to be allergic to and is now causing many problems such as dry eye/mouth/ears (sjogren's symptoms, but it's not sjogrens) , and also caused a thyroid problem which she is too ignorant to believe I have. My thyroid is swollen and I have all the symptoms (freezing extremities, dizzy, tired, dry hair, many others) but did she check them? (answer=NO). Only go to her if you have a scrap or something obvious otherwise she'll kill you with neglect. Basically do yourself a favor and don't go to any doctor at Santa Clara Valley Medical, they are all the worst in the state.
- University Of California San Francisco School Of Medicine
Dr. Nancy L Cuan accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nancy L Cuan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.