Dr. Nancy L Cuan Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Nancy L Cuan?

gilroy patient

I live in gilroy,ca. and dr. cuan is in san jose. I will continue to commute as long as I can see her. She has been my dr. since 2006. She is one excellent dr.

Couldn't diagnose a problem even when you tell her what you have

Truely a worthless doctor. If you have more than a hangnail god help you.

This doctor is a complete joke. She won't believe you have anything. She'll just sit and write everything down and do nothing to help you. I had epiditimitis which she did not treat even when I figured out it's what I have. It got worse and became prostates and she still did nothing. I was then given Cipro (antibiotic) and was found to be allergic to and is now causing many problems such as dry eye/mouth/ears (sjogren's symptoms, but it's not sjogrens) , and also caused a thyroid problem which she is too ignorant to believe I have. My thyroid is swollen and I have all the symptoms (freezing extremities, dizzy, tired, dry hair, many others) but did she check them? (answer=NO). Only go to her if you have a scrap or something obvious otherwise she'll kill you with neglect. Basically do yourself a favor and don't go to any doctor at Santa Clara Valley Medical, they are all the worst in the state.

Dr. Nancy L Cuan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.