4.8

Good experience

Dr. Papierniak highly recommend

Complete trust in Dr. Paperniak. She is a doctor who spends time with each appointment and you never feel rushed. She knows you , she knows your health history, Very fortunate to have her has our family physician.

Great doctor

Friendly doctor. Great bedside manner. She was very knowledgeable and took the time to hear my concerns.

Spends time, talks to patients

Dr. P learns as much from listening as she does from data analysis. This is a strong suit for today's physicians that tend to be data driven and less patient focused. She took the time to understand me and where I'm coming from, then looked at my health concerns and matched them to lab data. We made some good decisions that I'm happy with.

The most compassionate doctor ever!!!

Dr.Papierniak is knowledgeable, caring and very thorough! She has eased my mind concerning my health after a two year health scare. She discovered my problem and immediately took action! If you need a doctor that cares and is extremely knowledgeable in her field then she is the doctor for you!

Exceptional Physician

Dr Papierniak Is a caring, thorough, compassionate doctor with a passion for her patients. She takes the time to explore and explain any issue you may present. Following her from one city to another I have great faith and trust in her care. I always know I am in great caring hands from reception to exam. I trust her every judgement and rely on her experience and honesty to help my quality of life which she has helped tremendously. She makes time to listen and to get to the root of an issue. When referring, Dr Papierniak always selects the best and never holds information. The patient-doctor relationship is so valuable and her skills, personality and desire to ensure the best care possible is very apparent in every action and test done. I'm proud to have her as my GP and rely on her expertise to assist me to live to the fullest and she does just that. Pleasant, patient, understanding, compassionate are just a few of the traits that make her different from the norm. It's her honesty and her willingness to go extra lengths to ensure you are at optimal state that sets her among the best of the best.

The very best in health care!

Irreplaceable, in my opinion.

This is a kind and caring doctor who is more than qualified. When she moved from Ocala, I followed her to Tioga despite the substancial increase in commute time. She treats you like a real person and never like a number. She gives you ample time and listens carefully as you explain what you are experiencing. This is top of the line quality care with old fashion bedside manners to boot. Initially, I did have some issues with the front desk staff but the improvements since then are noticeable and greatly appreciated.

Dr. Nancy M Papierniak is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Newberry, FL.

Dr. Nancy M Papierniak Is this you?