Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Nancy A Bierman-Dear has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Nancy A Bierman-Dear has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Nancy A Bierman-Dear has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Nancy A Bierman-Dear is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 10
Ruined my life she did, my families also because I'm not the person I use to be, she had my thyroid taken from me, sent me to dr Helen Sloan she gets my lab work back & acts as if she's not sure how or what she is going to do about it ( like not sure ) ( um huh yeah let's go through with it) I didn't know any better, but I blame dr dear for this cause she's the one who said your thyroid levels are just off a little but I still want to send you to see dr Sloan ( let me tell you like I told her I was under a little stress with family issues but that didn't matter to her she still wanted me to go see dr Sloan & now I'll never live the same way again levels are up & down always, I never feel good anymore, guess the doctors & my family got there way because all of them took my happiness away from me for being so happy until all this happened!!
30 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1988
West Jersey Health System
Dr. Nancy A Bierman-Dear accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nancy A Bierman-Dear is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodbury, NJ.