Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nancy Diazgranados has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Clinical Pharmacology
A clinical pharmacologist is a physician (can also be a pharmacist or scientist) who works to develop new drugs and to understand their applications in the real world. These doctors conduct experimental studies of new drugs on patients to learn what a drug does to the body, what happens to the drug while in the body, what dosage and frequency the drug is most effective at, any adverse side effects, and any interactions.
Through their study of drugs, these doctors work to make sure that medications are used to their maximum benefit with as few negative side effects as possible.
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Clinical Depression
- Mental Illness
- Bipolar Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
14 Years Experience
Universidad Cristiana Boliviana (Ucebol)
Graduated in 2004
Albert Einstein Healthcare Network
Dr. Nancy Diazgranados accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nancy Diazgranados is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chevy Chase, MD.