Dr. Nancy W Dickason Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nancy W Dickason?

Caring Doctor

Dr Dickason is a very nice sweet person who has very through bedside manner. She spends enough time with you to discuss all diagnosis and makes sure you understand how your child is progressing. She waits to make sure all questions are answered. My two daughters have been patients of Dr Dickason's for 16 years. We love her!

She is great!

Pirate doctor. Not caring!

I took my baby twice. The staff was always with a bad mood, I felt I was just a number and not a parent with a baby (patient). Dr. Dickason was cold and uninviting as a pediatrician. The second time I went with my husband, the staff was even colder than the first time, my husband thought it was strange, when Dr. Dickason entered the room, she did not greet my husband, and when she did hold my baby she started whining, and with a very rude tone she said "what is the big deal". When she left the room she did not even say bye. I would not recommend this "doctor" not even to my worst enemy. Babies deserve somebody with compassion and that really cares. I'm glad I changed pediatricians.

The BEST