Dr. Nancy Donahoe Is this you?

Posted on June 22nd, 2016

She was great. I thoroughly trust her.

Dottie Whitaker

Posted on September 29th, 2012

I was LUCKY to get Dr. Donohoe in an emergency situation. I had triple bypass surgery and felt I got the best care possible from her and her staff at Summerlin Medical Center.

Felt SOLD OUT

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

As a senior, I felt very sold out. I didn't feel any 'care' or even the 'want to care.' Very MINUS on how I feel.

She's Awesome!

Posted on April 19th, 2012

I had a pleural effusion complication due to an abdominal surgery. When I went back to the hospital with fluid on my lung, she was assigned to me. She was caring and confident. She explained my condition so that I could understand what was happening. She inserted chest tubes and tried everything she could to avoid lung surgery. When I got an infection, surgery became necessary. She is an excellent surgeon and she took such good care of me. She has a great bedside manner. I would highly recommend her to anyone. I feel like she saved my life.

Surgery went great

Posted on January 26th, 2012

I had a valve repalcement done by Dr. Donahoe and would recommend her to anyone and everyone

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on February 4th, 2011

Via a primary care Dr to a Cardiologist to ER to Dr Donahoe, I was diagnosed with an anomolous right coronary artery from birth. It became very clear to me if I did not have open heart surgery to re-locate the artery, I would suddenly die. Dr. Donahoe explained what I had, she is professional, skilled and highly respected in the community and at Summerlin hospital in Las Vegas. I would highly recommend her for heart surgery.

Sally B.

Posted on May 7th, 2010

My fiance was appointed Dr. Donahoe for his bypass surgery. While visiting him one day, Dr Donahoe walked into the room to introduce herself as his su ...

Excellent

Posted on March 27th, 2010

Dr Donahoe, is an excellent surgeon and has the best bedside manner,she cares for the patient as well as their family members and goes above and beyond being a surgeon, she will manage every aspect of care and gets all other specialists involved to care for the patients other health problems. When she says she's your doctor she means "your" doctor. I truly respect and admire her.

Posted on August 30th, 2015