Dr. Nancy Elsbury Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Elsbury?

Posted on November 21st, 2016

My experience with Doctor Elsbury was very disappointing. This doctor has a serious lack of "bedside manners". She came in to the patient room about 45 minutes late both times I saw her and didn't explain what she was doing to me throughout my procedures which is very unlike my normal doctor at Moscow Family Med. Dr. Elsbury hardly even spoke to me. As a patient, I think it is important that doctors are friendly with their patient. I also think it is important to walk a patient through any procedures that are being done to them. Now, my real compliant is her lack of follow-up. Dr. Elsbury TWICE was terrible at following up with results. What I believe this doctor needs to understand is that when a patient is told to expect results within one week, that once a week and a half goes by with no word, that is unacceptable. Twice this happened to me and I had to end up reaching out to my doctor's office to get any information. Terrible terrible patient experience. There was a huge lack of customer service on the doctor's part. I do not recommend.

Never again! Beware!

Posted on June 7th, 2012

Beware! This doctor will charge you for an additional appointment for every question you ask during a physical. She will not bother to mention this so you will get a huge surprise that your insurance will not cover in the mail. I asked one question that was not addressed in any way and it cost me $115 that my insurance would not cover. I contacted the insurance company and they practically begged me to file a complaint with the state board of medicine. I will never go to this doctor again. My appointment was rescheduled three times and I had to wait an hour in the waiting room to see her. Then I got 5 min with the doctor and she charged my insurance $300. Ouch!

Posted on July 17th, 2017