Dr. Nancy Esper Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Esper?

great doctor

Posted on February 27th, 2017

Listens and is helpful

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

I switched to Dr. Esper 2 years ago after 35 years with my previous internist. it was a wise move. Dr. Esper is pleasant, smart and extremely attentive to my needs. She has carefully treated my potential health issues and, for those issues with special needs, has wisely guided me to board certified Doctors in other areas of specialty. i am extremely pleased with Dr. Esper as my go-to Doctor.

Highly recommend

Posted on October 1st, 2015

Dr Esper sends time needed. Very understanding and is good to listen

Posted on June 10th, 2015

Not easy to get in and when you do you are rush away.

Posted on May 13th, 2015

Amazing doctor , caring . She is very popular and busy and that is why it is sometimes hard to get an oppointment , but whenever I am she takes care of me and I can count on her for the best care . Highly recommended .

Posted on March 14th, 2015

Excellent , compasionate , caring . I don't understand how anyone could give those prior bad reviews .

Posted on December 28th, 2014

I love Dr Esper! Such an amazing and caring doctor.

Poor Service

Posted on October 28th, 2014

Dr. Esper is not a very good doctor who cares enough for her patients. She does not take annual check ups, but twice a month; therefore, the opportunity t seeing her could be 3-6 months out which is terrible for a qualified doctor. Moreover, I also went in for a sick visit and there was no one in the waiting area for me to have to wait and hour. Since, I was on my lunch break, I went to inquire about the long wait only to be told that it would be another hour and a half before I was seen because she was unaware of what was going on the in back. Really WOMAN, you are working back there, you know. So, I have decided to find another doctor as I am very displeased with her overall performanc and lack of concern for her patience. She does rush off when you have questions and will ask that you reschedule an appointment to come in and see her.

Find someone else

Posted on May 21st, 2013

Dr Esper is not in the office much so it is hard to get an appt. when you do get in, she is in a rush and gets irritated if you have too many questions. I really hate that in a doctor. Finally, she failed to diagnose me correctly as she just did not believe me. I am finding another doctor.

A wonderful doctor

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

Dr. Esper is a very unique physician. She is highly competent, extremely wise, warm, caring and compassionate. She runs a very efficient office, and her staff, nurses and even the appointment desk reflect her same kind and caring manner. The only low score I gave was on ease of appointment. That is simply because she is such a great doctor that her appointment book fills up quickly. There is nothing negative to say about Dr. Esper!

Blindsided

Posted on March 28th, 2013

I thought since this was my primary care physician, I could make an appointment to see her. Surprise! Surprise! When I called to make an appointment with Dr. Esper, I was told that since I had not been there in three years, I would have to come in as a new patient. And, as a new patient, it would be over two months before I could get an appointment! I did not know that being young, healthy and not needing the doctor for a few years would lead to being penalized when I finally needed her. She is definitely not worth the wait, so I am headed to a new primary care physician.

Posted on March 3rd, 2010

I really liked Dr. Esper, she is very caring and her staff is very helpful. I know that if I call in the morning, I will hear back from them by the end of the day and if I am sick they will take care of me.