Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nancy Faulkner
Dr. Nancy Faulkner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spring Grove, PA, with other offices in Hanover, PA and Spring Grove, PA . She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Faulkner is affiliated with Hanover Hospital, Inc and Hanover Hospital - Hanover, Pennsylvania. Dr. Faulkner has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Nancy Faulkner has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr Faulkner is an awesome doctor. She is very caring and will listen to what problem you have and doesn't rush you at your appts. She practically saved my life in helping me with pain management when no one else cared or would listen to me. I was at the end of my rope when I started going to her and she basically tied the knot to get thru the pain an problems. I hope I never have to find another doctor !! love her!
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Faulkner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hanover Hospital, Inc
Hanover Hospital - Hanover, Pennsylvania
20 Years Experience
University of Washington
Graduated in 1993
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nancy Faulkner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spring Grove, PA.