Dr. Nancy A Gadziala Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nancy A Gadziala?

She read everything positive which were proven wrong

Phenomenal

I needed a Fine Needle Aspiration done on my thyroid but had heard horror stories about it from 2 friends who had it done at a local hospital, & I was terrified of having the procedure done. My new PCP, however, recommended Dr. Gadziala at Clinton Crossings, stating she had never had negative feedback from any patients she had sent there, so I followed through, & I was amazed. Procedure was total smooth sailing from beginning to end. Audrey, who called to schedule, was so kind & supportive & highly praised Dr. Gadziala, giving me confidence in setting up the appointment. Audrey was a main factor in my scheduling this appointment. When I arrived, it took a few minutes to get to the check-in, but they had all my info in the computer so it was quick once I got up to the counter. They werent exactly warm, but not nasty, either, & Im sure they face their share of complaints. Five min. later a technician came out to get me. She, as Audrey, was kind & supportive, & assured me that Dr. Gasziala was wonderful & would explain everything to me. When Dr. Gadziala came in, she did not disappoint! She is very kind & respectful of the patient, explained what she would be doing & listened to my concerns about the procedure. As the others, she supported & assured me & put me right at ease. After washing & numbing the effected area, she took 4 tissue samples, gave me post-test instructions & lefttotal test time 10-15 minutes. The most discomfort I felt was pressure. And that was it! The technician then wiped down the area, applied a band-aid & waited with me to see if I was ok to leave. I was really amazed. And so grateful. I had no discomfort afterward, but my neck was a tad sore a few hours later, so I took 2 Tylenol, though I really could have done fine without. I also applied an ice pack to help with the soreness & very slight swelling.Thanks to Dr. Gadziala & the wonderful staff, Ive been able to have the test I needed. Im very thankful to all of them.