Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nancy S Ghanayem has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Critical Care
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are pediatricians specifically trained to handle medical emergencies and make quick decisions to treat infants and children.
They have experience treating allergic reactions, poisonings, trauma injuries from accidents and complications that arise from any chronic illnesses, congenital conditions, asthma or diabetes. They can also diagnose the source of severe symptoms like fever, seizures and trouble breathing to get parents more answers.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Nancy S Ghanayem has the following 4 expertise
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Congenital Heart Defects
Dr. Nancy S Ghanayem has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Nancy S Ghanayem is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I think that it is widely known how absolutely wonderful and caring of a person Dr. Ghanayem is. The staff care our son received while under her direction is without a doubt the best care he had ever received for his heart condition. Dr. Ghanayem on several occasions went above and beyond to make sure our son was comfortable. While we received excellent care from everyone involved, Dr. Ghanayems care and compassion stood out above all of the others.
Dr. Ghanayem is the most amazing doctor I have ever encountered. Anyone who says that she isn't, doesn't really know her. I have never met a doctor as compassionate as her. If you have a heart baby, this is THE DOCTOR you want taking care of your child. There is no doubt in my mind that that she is the right doctor for the job.
25 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 1993
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsChildrens Hospital of Wisconsin, 9000 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nancy S Ghanayem in this video.
Dr. Nancy S Ghanayem is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.