Dr. Nancy Goodwin Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Goodwin?

Never go here

Posted on August 18th, 2015

I am sad to think Nancy thinks she is a good doctor and has been practicing medicine for 21 years.I was told to find a new dr. After an appointment I waited for three weeks to have was cancled 4hours before I was supposed to be there with no accommodation for reschedualing.just call back someother time..she put me on medication that was not needed..I was treated so disrespectfully when I asked a simple question about a procedure she literally rolled her eyes and walked out of the room. very imature woman.. soo frustrated and reading the reviews here this is nothing new. She does not care and is the worst Dr I have ever seen. Her receptionis has no personality. After waiting the first hour in the waiting room i asked how long it may be and i wanted to step outaide to use my phone she snapped like i was being unresonable and that it would be only a couple more minuets..another 45minuets paased before i was brought in. The walk in clinic next door was great.and they gave me all kinds of in site from patients with similar experience at goodwins office..on par with pathetic as a dr. Not a good person. Find a new job.

Posted on July 31st, 2015

Sometimes they are running quite late, but I chalk that up to spending enough time with each patient and not the rush standard that others have.

Horrible Doctor

Posted on July 11th, 2015

After explaining my problem to her (which was like talking to a wall.) she insisted that I come back and have blood work done. After the results came in she said she could no longer assist me because she didn't have experience with my problem. Completely ripped me off and was only in it for the money. Avoid.

Awful.

Posted on July 29th, 2013

I set my appointment at 9:00 to avoid a long wait. I waited an hour and a half for an incomplete and inaccurate diagnosis and then was overcharged due to not billing my insurance correctly. Truly awful .

Posted on June 4th, 2013

Dr. Goodwin is a kind, caring, very sensitive physician who truly cares about her patients. Yes, there may be times when I have to wait a little longer than desired, but its because she is spending quality time with patients who need her. Her staff is top notch. Her receptionist is caring and extremely knowledgeable and puts the patients desires and needs above all else. I would recommend this practice to everyone who wants quality care. It is apparent that some of the previous reviews have been submitted by people who are too self-centered to realize quality and kindness. Dr. Goodwin and her staff are wonderful, caring, knowledgeable people.

Posted on May 31st, 2013

Wait wait wait .....for subpar care at best.

Posted on January 19th, 2013

This doctor just can't seem to understand her patients have a need to be seen within a reasonable time of their assigned time. In 10 years I think my average wait time was one hour. Once I waited 2 hrs, usually between 50 minutes to 1 hour. She is not a good listener, much to quick to get you in and out. I believe my average time with her was under 5 minutes. Not really comfortable with her as I always felt "say it quick and get out" was the norm.

pushed out the door

Posted on August 6th, 2010

my wife waited an hour and then 3 got about 5 words out before this physician pushed us out the door "because she was late". We have seen her for 3 years and it has been the same. We will not be back.

waited over an hour for a worthless venture

Posted on June 4th, 2010

never again, go to midcoast, this lady has no idea what she is doing, i would not take my do here. this must be where all the docs who are outcasts come.

Posted on June 20th, 2017