Dr. Nancy Graesser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Graesser?

Posted on March 20th, 2015

Warm, knowledgeable and to the point ! just the way a good doctor should be.

office staff is incompetent

Posted on June 5th, 2014

Dr Graesser often forgets what she has told you. The office staff kept confusing me with another patient. When test results came back in for my heart I had to call the office more than once to get the results. which were finally given to me by a staff member, not the Dr. This office had given me a referral to a heart specialist but the specialist never got the test results and told me, when they checked, that the results had gone to Dr. Graesser's office.The Dr ordered a referral to another specialist for a different problem and the office couldn't seem to get it together to get this referral ordered. I had to call the office to find out what was going on with my referral and they sent me to the voice mail for the "referral person". When I finally got a call back she said that the office staff had not given her the request. She said she would take care of it immediately. She never called in the referral. One month later still no referral. I decided that after this and other mistakes it was time for a new Dr. I then received a letter of dismissal from the practice for "Non-compliance"! I can't make an appointment with another Dr who is affiliated with Mt Carmel Medical Group until this same office staff clears this up. One test that was ordered was sent to an out of network lab resulting in a bill of $1400! When I complained I was told that this was the only lab they use for this test and that I should have checked to see if it was in network! Since I didn't even know the name of the lab how could I do that? I guess I was expected to tell them to hold my urine sample until I had gone home, called Anthem Blue Cross and then called them back! They did cover the bill but not until after a series of phone calls to the office manager.

Saved my life

Posted on November 3rd, 2008

Dr. Graesser is the best doctor I've had. She always listens to the patient and doesn't shrug off the patient's concerns. She has diagnosed two critical illness's that I've had with my limited ability to relate my symptoms.

Posted on January 31st, 2017