Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nancy V Graves has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mood Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Mental Illness
- Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
Very disappointed in the care I received from Dr GRaves. Unnecessary labs and demanded I have a cardiologists health release. sent me to be tested by a specialist in the field of ADHD after four years of seeing her Lack of compassion for her patents. Taking me off all medication and not one phone call to see how im doing. Very disappointed.
Recommends expensive testing not covered by insurance. Recommended a lot of testing for me. I am an otherwise healthy 21 year old girl. Nurse is very slow at follow up calls. Usually takes 2-3 days for return call. I had a terrible reaction to my medicine and she did not believe me. I had to see an urgent care physician for treatment. I will not be returning to her care.
Very insightful and uses modern gene testing, sleep study and independent psychologist to base her diagnosis on. She is the best Shrink I have ever had in terms of accurate diagnosis and treatment plan. The gene testing is particularly good at weeding out medications that will and won't work for the individual. Highly recommend.
13 Years Experience
Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Nancy V Graves accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsCollom And Carney Behavioral Medicine Center, 1902 Galleria Oaks Dr, Texarkana, TX
Dr. Nancy V Graves is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Texarkana, TX.