Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nancy L Herta has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
This lady was on call during my labor, and I saw her all of twice in 29 hours. She let me suffer in pain with a second round of pitocin, because as her colleague, my actual doctor said, she hates surgery. She never said two words to me in the operating room. And to boot, she was the on call doc at the hospital when I was at home having complications. She never called me back.
Left our baby stuck in the birth canal for 6 hours and only checked herself twice during this time. Finally we insisted on c-section to get baby out and we ended up with our baby girl having a fractured skull and a brain bleed. After a week in the NICU we were able to go home. Then she told us that was normal. I trusted her to know what to do even though I knew it wasn't right to wait so long. I wouldn't let her touch my dog.
My partner and I recently found Dr. Herta while looking for OB/GYNs that are understanding of same-sex parenting and pregnancy. She is also compassionate toward gender identity and it was very refreshing to not have to teach my doctor about how I identify myself. She is a wonderful resource and ally to the LGBT* community and I am confident of her abilities throughout our pregnancy. The only slip-up so far seems to be with the office staff - they mis-scheduled my initial appointment despite being very clear what the purposes were and they categorized the first appointment incorrectly when billing our insurance, causing our insurance to not cover it. Thankfully, we caught the error and it has been fixed. These are minor in our priorities and we are thorough enough to be able to fix small clerical errors, but having a compassionate, understanding doctor is paramount and Dr. Herta has exceeded our expectations.
My husband and I are dealing with infertility, and were struggling with finding a doctor we felt comfortable around. After traveling to Grand Rapids and to various gynos, we fell in love with Dr. Herta. Her thoroughness is wonderful, and her personality puts you right at ease. I have, and will continue to recommend her to friends and family.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2014, 2010, 2016, 2011, 2015, 2012, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2015, 2010, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
32 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1986
Ohio State University Medical Center
Dr. Nancy L Herta accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nancy L Herta in this video.
Dr. Nancy L Herta is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Fremont, MI.