Dr. Nancy Hicks Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Hicks?

Would not recommend her

Posted on February 27th, 2014

Dr. Hicks likes to perform expensive procedures on you for no good reason she performed a laparoscopy on me which wasn't needed when the only thing wrong with me was low progesterone levels. When I was facing fertility issues she ordered two very expensive procedures without even doing the basic blood work. She is good Gyn knowledgable too I had my first baby with her but she doesn't spend too much time with u always in a rush.

Posted on April 27th, 2011

Dr. Hicks has been my physician since I became pregnant with my first child, over 18 years ago. Her nurse is personable and professional. Dr. Hicks has the best bedside manner I have ever encountered with any physician. She takes time to talk to her patients and find out if there are issues, other than obstetrics, that need to be addressed. She is a wealth if information and resources. I am now taking my 17 year old to see Dr. Hicks. She had some issues that had been plaguing her since for several years. Once she saw Dr Hicks, and a little trial and error, the issue was resolved within a few months and I wondered why I hadn't not taken the issue to Dr. Hicks. Dr. Hicks is an excellent physician with great bedside manner. She actually cares about the well being of her patients and I highly recommend her.

Posted on April 6th, 2015