Dr. Nancy Houlder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Houlder?

Great Doc!

Posted on September 1st, 2016

Dr. Houlder was kind, gentle and professional in a very warm manner. My experience in her office was outstanding, I have recommended her to all mt family and friends.

Great Ophthalmologist on the West side

Posted on May 30th, 2016

Dr. Houlder is great! She is friendly and knowledgeable.

Patient

Posted on May 19th, 2016

Dr. Houlder is very professional, and she is thorough and always ready to reccommend the best treatment. She has a very kind manner, and her staff are really easy to work with too. The office has a good feel to it, and I was moved along in a timely manner. I have referred many of my friends to Dr. Houlder, and I will be continuing to see her for my eye exams in the future.

Best ophthalmologist is Denver

Posted on April 2nd, 2016

Dr. Holder is very kind and knowledgeable. Her exam was complete and explanations understandable. I highly recommend her.

Posted on February 23rd, 2014

One of a few doctors who is compassionate and kind. I would highly recommend Dr. Houlder.

Excellent care

Posted on June 6th, 2013

My wife and I were very pleased with our glasses and our exams..

Does not care about your time or schedule

Posted on January 16th, 2013

Made me wait 15 minutes in the waiting room and another 45 minutes in a tiny room. Said she had an emergency. Then got snippy with me when I said that 45 minutes is a long time to wait. She accidentally and temporarily blinded one eye because she didn't make sure I was looking up and not directly into the machine before she flashed a light into my eye. Had spots for about 30 minutes. She got MAD when I reflexively pulled back from the machine when she did it--NOT the appropriate response at all. She said, "Wow, YOU'RE sensitive!" Then when I didn't understand something about my prescription and said, "That's not right," she pushed back from her little stool, raised her shoulders and said, "WHAT'S not right?" Really not a nice person. I won't be back.

Posted on March 17th, 2011

Very pleased with the care we received.

VERY NICE

Posted on March 11th, 2011

Dr. Houlder and her staff are very friendly and compassionate. I have chronic dry eyes and Dr. Houlder is the only eye doctor who has been able to help me. I have seen 5 other doctors.

Posted on February 14th, 2011

Dr. Houlder did my Lasik surgery and did my parents' cataract surgery. We are very happy with her care and her staff.

Posted on July 9th, 2010

As far as Nancy as a doctor is concerned I feel she is competent. However, when I called to clarify some questions I had about my bill the office staff gave me quite an attitude and were obviously annoyed/frustrated with me calling and asking a few questions. I wasn't attempting to play hardball with their pricing, which was fair, but just wanted clarification. I talked to multiple people in their office before I talked to someone who was willing to listen to what I was asking. Customer service was poor at best. As far as Nancy is concerned I felt like I was being well cared for and in knowledgeable hands, but will not go back because of how I was treated as a customer.

Thurough

Posted on March 24th, 2010

Nancy was GREAT. She gave me several options and discussed my vision health with me thuroughly. I would recommend Nancy to others without any hesitation