Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nancy C Hykel-Malone has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Alternative Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Urinary Incontinence
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Smoking Cessation
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Cholesterol Management
- Nutritional Support
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Geriatric Medicine
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Hykel-Malone has strong experience and training along with genuine care for her patients. It's a rare combination, and I'm grateful my family and I found her. She's thorough and thoughtful, current on new technology and a talented diagnostician.Wait time can be long, but it's worth every minute because she spends time with you and treats you like family - not a number.
Dr. Hykel-Malone is an excellent Doctor. She is Board Certified in Internal Medicine. She received training and was a teaching attending in internal medicine including intensive care medicine at Lankenau Hospital for many years and is capable of managing the care of very complex medical problems. One of the best things about her is, she knows the best sub-speciaists in the area and refers routinely. Dr Hykel-Malone spends the necessary amount of time to listen to her patients, does a proper physical examination, something that is nearly impossible to find today. She is kind and very compassionate and aggresively follows her patients' care thoughout the medical system. Dr. Hykel-Malone TRUELY CARES about her patients, that's obvious.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
35 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Nancy C Hykel-Malone accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDoctors Express Phoenixville, 265 Schuylkill Rd, Phoenixville, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nancy C Hykel-Malone in this video.
Dr. Nancy C Hykel-Malone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenixville, PA.