Dr. Nancy Jaime-Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Jaime-Williams?

She listens!!!!

Posted on November 14th, 2017

Very caring and understanding.

Super Doctor

Posted on April 29th, 2016

Dr. Williams is awesome, and I hope she never retires. She listens to what you are saying, and she takes the time to explain things to you, without making you feel dumb for asking. I cannot say enough about her and I would recommend her to anybody looking for a new doctor.

Wonderful!

Posted on April 5th, 2016

I want to thank Dr. Williams and her staff first for caring about me as their patient., second, their professionalism. I have been a patient for many years. Just recently, the staff helped me get an appointment that I needed pretty quickly, then Dr. Williams and her thorough evaluation of my situation actually found something other than what I thought might be wrong. I was sent to ER immediately. Doing Great now! Sometimes waiting is not so bad when you think about the time she spends with you and if there is an emergency, sometimes other appointments have to be pushed back. Remember, others may need her more than you know. Thank you so much!! Love you! God Bless.

Worst experience EVER!!!

Posted on March 4th, 2015

The staff is extreme rude. Once you get there you wait over 30 minutes, but if you get 10 minutes after your appointment they will not take you and tell you to leave, there is no argument. Very rude. Will never go back. They don't care about your problem, just the volume of people in and out

Has never once returned a call

Posted on September 6th, 2012

The staff is horrible. Dr. Willaims has never called me when I have repeatly called and asked that she call. Prescriptions were never refilled on-time....beware

More than worthy

Posted on February 28th, 2012

Dr. Williams is very skilled and professional, but not stilted or formal. She obviously knows her craft and is efficient. You may need to wait, at times, but expect that she will take the necessary amount of time to diagnose and to treat, you as well. I like that she is not rushed or careless but very caring. She obviously loves what she does. It is difficult to locate a good doctor anymore, but this one is definitely worthy!

Posted on October 16th, 2011

Dr. Williams is great! However, the office personnel is far from adequate. They don't always fax prescriptions for medicine or diagnostics. If a fax is needed, be sure to follow up!

Posted on January 22nd, 2011

Beware of this doctor!

She is a GREAT DOCTOR and GREAT PERSON.....

Posted on January 18th, 2011

I never have problems getting in and seeing her. My husband and I have lived here in Tampa for about 8 yrs. We had went through so many doctors. We even went to Health Point Center. But we had another doctor. We bot did not like him. So we thought we would give the place another chance and try Dr. Nancy Jaime-Williams. We where so happy. Be honest, she has been the best doctor I ever had. Even better from the doctors from up north. (from where I am from) If she moves offices. We will move with her. She is the best. And she does care for her patients.

Not a caring doctor...

Posted on December 23rd, 2010

The experience is like going through the drive through at Mcdonalds...

Horrible Time management

Posted on December 3rd, 2009

Continuously looks at her watch, WILL NOT address all concerns wants separate appointments for all, NEVER follows up with a major health crisis you may have, and sends awful, callus letters if you cancel 4-5 hours before appointment, you must cancel within 24 hours even if circumstances are out of your control, their answer for me was "that is not our problem, we have other patients that could fill up that spot" basically money is more important than patient, please be careful when making your choice in doctors, this one has way too many to care and spend time with your needs and concerns.

Posted on November 14th, 2017