Dr. Nancy K Barnett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nancy K Barnett?

Bad experience

I've been a patient of Dr. Barnett for at least 15 years. recently I called phoned the office and spoke to a staff member and explained that I was in extreme pain with a rash on my stomach and back. I suspected shingles. I explain the pain was very intense and asked to be seen that day. The staff member showed no sympathy and advised me to go to a walk-in clinic, this after having been a patient for so many years. I told her I suspected shingles and knew that it had to be treated right away. I told her that I was a dentist and in all my years of practice over 40 years I have never turned away a patient that was in pain. she said there were no openings for at least a couple of weeks and they advised me to go to a walk-in clinic. I I was shocked to have been treated in such an uncaring fashion. It did turn out to be shingles and unfortunately after having been turned away by the office it was too late to get the medicine that would have slowed down or helped the pain which is almost unbearable. I will never go near this office again because of the way that I was treated. I would not recommend this office to anyone who feels they want to depend on their doctor to take care of them.

Sept 2011

Relatively short wait, Dr. explains in detail if asked, doesn't seem rushed. Nice facility, easy process in and out.

Friendly, caring, cheerful encounter

My entire experience at Dermatology of Cape Cod, Dr. Barnett, and all the staff have always been positive. Everyone knows what they are doing, and they do it with a smile.

She is personable, empathetic and patiently listens...and remembers you from one visit to the next!!!She allows you to try the LEAST invasive procedure first.

Dr. Nancy K Barnett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Falmouth, MA.