Dr. Nancy Morris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Morris?

dding

Posted on July 17th, 2017

She was rude, I was in a bad flare up with rash on leg, very ill & was late for my appt., would not see me.... My appt. was not rescheduled even though my labs were indicative of being in need of healthcare. I was dissapointed greatly.

Great Doctor

Posted on February 5th, 2016

I have been seeing doctor Morris now for six years. I was referred to her when I was barely able to walk and no other doctor could figure out why after a year. The other MD's sent me to a "pain management" clinic to live the rest of my life on drugs and shots. She was my last chance. I am very glad she ordered all the tests she did. She quickly diagnosed me with psoriatic arthritis, got me on great medicine, and I was 80% better in one month. Still doing great. Not sure where the negatives on this link are coming from. She has always been very kind and thorough. She literally saved my life. Also, her staff has always been top notch and efficient. Highly recommend.

RA Patient

Posted on November 17th, 2015

Seems to like to order alot of tests, I heard she was Lab Tech before becoming a MD maybe thats why, but still very expensive to chase ZEBRAs when there are only horses. Staff is overworked and she tends to blame them for alot of the problems with unreturned calls and long waits. I gave them 3 chances, then changed to new MD,

RUDE & COLD

Posted on June 5th, 2014

Nancy Morris, I had gone to see her, and her rudeness I did not like or appreciate. I feel horrible, and I went to see her to help me which she didn't. Just lots of expensive blood test. She treated me like I was bothering her. (Like I am there for the fun of it.) I went to see her because another doctor recommended that I go see a rheumatologist for my symtoms. How would she like it if the shoe was on the other foot. If she was the one who was feeling horrible, and she was treated like she treated me? I would NOT recommend her if she was the last doctor on earth. (RUDE, AND COLD.)

Very Unsatisfied

Posted on January 11th, 2014

I have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis and have suffered from this disease since I was a young child. For the past two years I have been VERY sick, and have had chronic pain for the past year. I have worked with my primary care physician, as well as my endocrinologist and several other doctors to keep my symptoms under control and control the pain as much as possible. I was referred to Dr. Morris due to my doctors' speculations that I may have Lupus. Dr. Morris disregarded everything that my other doctors shared with her, saying that she wanted to "see for herself." She ordered several unnecessary tests (in both my doctor's and my opinion), including tests that were done only a few weeks prior to my visit. When I asked her why she felt that these tests were necessary, I could not get a straight answer. I asked if she would be calling me to go over these test results with me, and she responded with "not unless it's something that can't wait until your next visit." She made several inconsiderate comments about my weight, as well as cutting me off in the middle of my sentences. I do not doubt she is knowledgeable, but her lack of bedside manner, as well as her disregard for all of the pain and suffering I have faced, made me feel like just another time slot in her day. I do not trust a diagnosis from a doctor who only hears a fraction of what I have to say, as well as what my other very competent doctors have shared. I will not be returning to her office.

Posted on July 19th, 2011

I have been in the hospital for disorders unrelated to Dr. Morris' field and she has still come to check on me... I feel she cares about the person ...me

Posted on June 16th, 2010

I've seen Dr. Morris for 8 years. I have scleroderma, fibromyalgia, rhuematological issues. I find her to be efficient, caring, and very sharp. She does have a large practice but manages to make me feel I have her full attention. She has caught several maladies that the Naval Hospital here missed that could have been catastrophic for me. I highly recommend her.

Posted on October 9th, 2017