Dr. Nancy Spangler Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Spangler?

Happy Hiker

Posted on June 6th, 2013

She was the most attentive doctor I have ever met. Listened and gave ideas on how to easy my pain. Very good at injecting and made sure I was not in pain. So happy I heard about Dr. Spangler. Would highly recommend her to everyone.

Patient

Posted on June 2nd, 2013

The Dr. was very professional. This was my 2nd visit for the same thing she treated 2 yrs ago, after another well placed shot my shoulder was back on track. I would recommend her to my friends.

Posted on September 19th, 2011

I wouldn't take our dog to this Doctor, although she might treat it better. Sent me back to work while still in pain......Its easy to see who HASN'T done a real days work in her life.

Posted on January 9th, 2017