Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nancy V Koch has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Nancy V Koch has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Nancy V Koch has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Nancy V Koch is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Nancy Koch was the on-call Doctor on two recents occasions. The first time I call her was at 10:30 at night on a Thursday. She was rude and short with me on phone. Second time I called again not feeling well was a Sunday morning at 10:30 am. Unfortunately she was the same on-call doctor for the day. I was told by her that I need to call the office during regular hour and pretty much don't bother her on a Sunday (her words exactly) and once again call your physican during regular hours. Also She hung up on me. Granted it was not life threatening, I should not have been treated the way I was. She was very UNPROFESSIONAL!
26 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Loyola University Medical Center
Dr. Nancy V Koch accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorthwest Community Healthcare, 199 W Rand Rd, Mount Prospect, IL
Dr. Nancy V Koch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Prospect, IL.