Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nancy B Macchiarella has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Was just in for my first ultrasound and HATED Dr.Krohn. She was in the room for a total of two minutes to do the ultrasound, didnt say anything to me at all besides "congrats" and let me look at the screen for maybe ten seconds if that. I think she probably is a smart and knowledgable OB, but she was so unfriendly and restricted that I don't even want to go back. I left the doctors office completely discouraged.
Dr. Krohn is the kindest, most caring doctor that you could ever deal with. No matter how busy she is she always has time to spend with the patient.She is willing and able to care for any issue or problem that may arise.As Dr. Krohn's patient I went through years of infertility. When the I finally became prgnant Dr. Krohn supported my needs and even made arrangements so she would be present at my son'd birth.I recommend Dr. Krohn to any one and every one!
Saginaw Cooperative Hospital
Dr. Nancy B Macchiarella accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLake Huron Ob/Gyn, 1005 S Van Dyke Rd, Bad Axe, MI
Dr. Nancy B Macchiarella is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bad Axe, MI.