Dr. Nancy Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Brown?

Great Doctor!

Posted on September 18th, 2015

I am so thrilled to have finally found a Dr. who is caring & listens. It's so nice to be treated as a person & not a patient #. I will no longer dread seeing the Dr. ;)

Finally, a naturopathic physician my insurance covers!

Posted on September 19th, 2012

I've never had a hard time making an appointment and Dr. Brown has always followed up with me. I know she has a small practice, so I am sure that people fall through the cracks. I always make a morning appointment so I don't have to wait long to see her. Dr. Brown is extremely knowledgeable and looks for root causes instead of treating symptoms with pills. Highly recommended.

Terrible customer service and never returned calls

Posted on September 18th, 2012

Dr. Brown was fine as a doctor and seemed to know about medical issues, but her organizational skills are horrendous. Every single time I've gone in for an appointment, she kept me waiting for an average of 35 minutes. She would always make some excuse about a patient who was late for an appointment. I understand this happens once in awhile, but not every single time.Also, I waited for her to get back to me about test results and she never did. I called her office repeatedly over the course of two weeks and was told that she'd get back to me by the end of the day. She never did. I finally had to give up and see another doctor because she could not be reached. It was a very strange and disappointing experience.

Posted on May 18th, 2010

She's incredibly patient and she listens very carefully to everything I had to say. I felt respected and cared about. She treated me like an intelligent person who is part of the process of treatment, not like some idiot whose opinion (about her own body!) doesn't matter. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for an excellent doctor with fantastic credentials and great bedside manner.

The best doctor I've ever seen!

Posted on June 9th, 2009

I met Dr. Brown at an emergency-care clinic while I was in the midst of a health crisis. She immediately put me at ease, quickly diagnosed me correctly, and wrote down easy-to-understand instructions to help me get through the next few days. I have seen many doctors in my life, especially as I have moved frequently. Without a doubt, Dr. Brown is the best and most competent doctor I've ever seen. I highly recommend her, especially if you are interested in holistic healthcare options. She gave me more information in a short span of time than I had been able to find on my own through a span of years. She also takes the time to get to know her patients, and she spends more time in each appointment than any other doctor I've seen previously. It's rare enough to find a great doctor, but a bonus is that her receptionist/assistant Lois is also very warm and gracious.

Posted on June 13th, 2017