Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nancy C Landay has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Nancy C Landay has the following 3 expertise
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Nancy C Landay has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
I would not go to Dr. Landay ever again. I had a diagnosis of stage 1 breast cancer and needed a simple lumpectomy. She is not a breast cancer Dr., although she thinks she is. She was going to mutilate me and when I was upset about it... she said... "well your breasts are not the same size any way" , "it's not my fault you have breast cancer" and "this is not an operation to beautify your breast, this is a cancer operation". ... Very rude and insensitive and cruel. --- If you have breast cancer, do yourself a favor and go to the Cancer Center in Danvers Ma which is basically Mass General, but in Danvers. I had Dr. Martini operate on me and he did an incredible job. He does nothing but breast surgery and has been doing it for over 30 years. Also, before Dr. Landay stormed out on me, I asked her about radiation treatment and she simply told me that "you are going to need it... so get it !!" When I asked her staff about where should I get radiation, I was told they knew of one person who did it, but that they retired awhile ago.... what a BIG help that was! Dr. Martini works worth radiologists, oncologists and plastic surgeons and he has a wonderful bedside manner and made sure that I got every thing that I needed. Stay clear of this woman if you have cancer, I imagine that if she carves you up, you will not get too much sympathy. I think she hates women... just my opinion. I will never go anywhere else but the Danvers Cancer Center for anything of this sort.
I have never been treated so poorly by a doctor in my life. Dr Landay operated on my 7 year old in the hospital for appendicitis and it was bad from the start. Before bringing her in to the OR she told me she was exhausted cause this was the 3rd one this weekend. Then she wanted to send her home the same day even though she was in terrible pain and had other health issues that warrant an overnight observation stay. I insisted my daughter be kept and the next day Dr Landay came in to discharge her, in her street clothes and coat, ripped my daughters bandage off and said see you in 7 to 10 days and walked out, then as a second thought came back and asked if I had any questions. At my daughters check up Dr. Discovered a stitch that was red and raised and needed to be removed or could cause infection. My daughter was scared and crying the Dr was getting upset with my 7 year old said she was to old to at like this, that she wasn't going to fight with her, that if it got red or worse to call her and walked out of the room and left us. Didn't ask if we had any questions or if our daughter could return to school. On top of it she gives a copy of the pathology report and doesn't even explain it.Had to call my pediatrician and ask him all the questions I had. Never will I ever go to this Dr again or send anyone to see her. No empathy or patience for people at all ,especially children.
Dr. Landay is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Nancy C Landay accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomens Health Imaging Suite, 140 Haverhill St, Andover, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nancy C Landay in this video.
Dr. Nancy C Landay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Andover, MA.