Dr. Nancy K Landfish Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nancy K Landfish?

Excellent Neonatologist

I was blessed to have Dr. Landfish oversee the care of each of my children during their time in the NICU at Brandon Regional Hospital in Florida. My daughter was born in 2007, my son in 2010. I was incredibly ill myself due to HELLP syndrome. Not only did Dr. Landfish take care of my babies, she took care of me in a way. More than once I broke down into tears with her, she always lent a compassionate ear and reassured me. She always told me that the NICU is never lady of anyone's birth plan, but that they were there to make sure my babies were cared for and so they could get well. If you are placed in the position of having a baby that requires NICU attention, you would be very blessed to have Dr. Landfish standing beside you.

I trust this doctor completely and I have to say she saved my babies' lives and she showed me compassion when I lost one.

great doctor, always available, answered all my questions took great care of my baby.. strongly reccomend her.

really nice explained everything, always there

Not too smart

This lady is an idiot

Dr. Nancy K Landfish is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brandon, FL.