Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nancy Lellelid
Dr. Nancy Lellelid, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Everett, WA, with another office in Everett, WA. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology. Dr. Lellelid is affiliated with Providence General Medical Center, Valley General Hospital and Providence Everett Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Nancy Lellelid has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
I can't believe that the doctor's patients tolerate the extremely arrogant, insensitive, dismissive attitude that is part and parcel of thiswoman's so-called "bedside manner," fortreatment that costs big bucks; certainlyNOT being some sort of welfare clinic. Ifcommon people offend Dr. Lellelid's highly developed cultural sense of refinement, she should leave us and moveto New York.
Dr. Lellelid is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Providence General Medical Center
Valley General Hospital
Providence Everett Medical Center
Providence Regional Medical Center Everett
Providence Regional Everett Medical Center Colby
Swedish Cherry Hill
38 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Nancy Lellelid accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nancy Lellelid is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Everett, WA.