Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nancy Lisch has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 5 of 17
I liked how Dr. Lisch always wrote down the answers to any questions I had. When I was a first time mom, she did her best to make me feel at ease with caring for a baby. However, knowing what I know now about breastfeeding (I've since nursed 2 more children and have been certified as a CLC and a WIC Breastfeeding Peer Helper), I hope that Dr. Lisch will not give out her poor breastfeeding advice anymore. I struggled with nursing the first time around, and did my best to follow "the rules" as presented by Dr. Lisch, but I think her advice made our struggles worse. I have learned that much of her advice came from old wives' tales and misinformation and was not evidence based or backed by research. She recommended all of the following, which are definite ways to make breastfeeding harder, and most of which even go against AAP guidelines: starting solid foods at exactly 4 months, forcing my 1 month old daughter to finish entire 4 ounce bottles of pumped milk after nursing to increase weight gain, pumping and dumping breastmilk because of common OTC medications like ibuprofen or benadryl, putting baby on a strict sleep schedule and making her cry it out, and insisting that I should stop breastfeeding at 1 year because she said the benefits for baby stop then, and she told me I needed to wean due to my low-risk pregnancy anyway.
All please pray for Dr. Lisch. I just read the State of Ohio medical board disciplinary action on Nancy. Apparently, according to the board Dr. Lisch is struggling with an addiction to alcohol. Please pray for her full recovery as we all know her to be an excellent Dr. and we know they are very hard to come by. My teenage son absolutely loved her. She had been his Dr. since he was around 6 years old. So sad. I hope she recovers soon.
Dr. Lisch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
State University of New York at Buffalo
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Nancy Lisch accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nancy Lisch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Twinsburg, OH.