Dr. Nancy Lobby Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Lobby?

Great Doctor, Great Office Staff

Posted on May 16th, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Lobby's now for about 5 years. She has always been very attentive to my urological issues and explains anything you need to know in a way that makes it easy to understand. Her front end staff, which I've always said can make or break the practice, are the best. They know me by name, and make me feel comfortable when I'm there. I would highly recommend Dr. Lobby as you will be in good hands.

Posted on October 12th, 2016

Easy to talk to, direct, PA was very nice and professional as well as the staff.

Dr Lobby Doesnt Seem To Care

Posted on June 1st, 2015

very cold person. doesnt seem to care about me as a patient. surface explanations of diagnosis and treatment. poor pain management techniques. i am currently in search of a new physician. very disappointed .

Would Never Recommend Nancy Lobby!

Posted on January 17th, 2014

This is the first time I have ever written a review for any doctor, but Nancy Lobby is terrible doctor. She diagnosed me with something I didn't even have( confirmed by a new and highly recommended urologist.) She was not professional from the very beginning, I walked into the office only to be welcomed by her screaming at members of her staff. I felt terrible for them, as they all seem to be very accommodating. My visit with her was extremely upsetting and it ended in me leaving the office hysterical. She isn't compassionate in the slightest! She cuts you off, she scolds you when you question anything she says! I am a young woman with many health problems and I was looking to her for answers and for support, needless to say neither were given! I have been to several professionals in the medical field in recent months, all who have told me that Nancy Lobby receives a tremendous amount of complaints and that the only reason people go to her is because she is a female and their are few to choose from in the area. I would NEVER recommend her to anyone and as harsh as this sounds, I do not feel like she should even be in practice at all!

Miserable attitude!

Posted on January 16th, 2014

I have been going to Dr lobby for about 9 months. Each time her personality left much to be desired but one time I was having terrible pain and showed up first thing in the AM before they opened. She yelled at me saying "I'm not a walk in clinic!" I spoke to several others who say she is a miserable person to deal with. Ill be going elsewhere!

Posted on June 26th, 2012

I had a great experience, she fixed my problem. The entire staff is excellent.Great surgeon, I highly recommend her and I have to 2 people, so far and will to others.

Not State-of-the-Art; Uncaring

Posted on December 31st, 2011

She was unknowlegeable about current treatments for my condition, one in which she claims to be an authority. Performed a medically unnecessary and painful procedure, verified by my new and competent doctor. Refused to speak to me (after several attempts) after a bad reaction to her antibiotic choice, leaving her secretary to diagnose the problem.

Posted on October 26th, 2017