Dr. Nancy A Lohuis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nancy A Lohuis?

My Doctor, My Friend

When I need to see this doctor between visits, I can once I have given the nursemy reason. She is a very good diagnostitian. She and her staff treat me with professionalism and caring. I always leave the office feeling better about myself than when in. I have severe copd and she has worked with me, helping me to cope with the problems associated with it. Her treatment of my condition has kept me out of the hospital. Thanks to her care and treatment, I am still living a somewhat normal life. She explains what I need to know in terms that i can understand. I feel she cares for her profession and for me. I feel safe under her and guidance. I have and will again recommend her to others. There has never been a time that I didn't feel comfortable with her treatment. I am grateful that she is my physician.

She would be a great mom

treats you like no other doctor. She goes to new ends and endures much stress just to diagnose the disease. No trial and error. Tough to get an appointment because she is so awesome. She talks to you and explains your medical problems so that the patient can fully understand. Great hard worker.

Dr. Nancy Lohuis Is The Best of The Best!!!

Dr. Lohuis is thorough, caring, she actually takes the time to listen to me, and the quality of care I get from her and her staff is off the charts!!!! She is the best of the best as far as I am concerned. The medical care I get from her takes care of my ailment.