Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nancy L Long
Dr. Nancy L Long, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Long is affiliated with Valley Hospital Medical Center and St Rose Dominican Hospital Rose De Lima Cmps. Dr. Long has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Nancy L Long has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Nancy L Long has the following 12 expertise
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Breast Exam
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
Dr. Nancy L Long is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 40
I just want to say that although my first routine visit to Dr. Long's office wasn't the best, it wasn't bad at all either. The staff seemed professional and courteous at first, but pretty preoccupied working. Would have been nice to be acknowledged every now and then as I did have to wait about 45 min. (which was about 15 more than my previous dr). When I met Dr. Long she seemed very kind and caring. She took her time and I felt very comfortable. That is the hard thing to find. So I'll take the wait for a good dr. any day!
I had a horrible experience. I wish someone would have told me about this office. I would not want my experience to happen to anyone else, please do not go to this office, do not put yourself in danger or your baby. Nancy Long and her staff did not respond to the warnings that my baby was in danger and distressed. The office is unorganized, confused, the wait is horrible, and you may also have a difficult time getting it paid by your insurance. Above all, your baby deserves better care. Other doctors were surprised by the lack of care and not responding to the baby's distress.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Long is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
University Medical Center Of Southern Nevada
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSt Rose Dominican Hospital San Martin Campus, 8280 W Warm Springs Rd, Las Vegas, NV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nancy L Long in this video.
Dr. Nancy L Long is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.