3.9

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Loughridge?

First Visit

I just had my first visit with Dr. Loughridge. In a word awesome! She has an excellent “bedside” manner. I admit that I did have some angst prior to my visit, this all dissapated with her introduction. Would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Saw Dr. Loughridge for a Laser Ablation of CIN and it went perfectly

Went in for a laser ablation of CIN 2/3 and was feeling very anxious after a surprisingly painful colposcopy/biopsy and cannot say enough good things about how the procedure went. They have you come in early to get some medication on deck and leave you with a warm blanket and magazines until you are feeling much more relaxed, and then once in the operating room Dr. Loughridge was very friendly, clear in her explanations, and QUICK. The procedure was much better than I thought it would be and I was in and out with little to no pain. It has been one week and I have had no issues whatsoever. Would highly recommend.

A truly womderful Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Loughridge's for almost 15 years. She was there through my pregnancy, minimally invasive tubal ligation and my hysterectomy. She is patient, caring and vey, very knowledgeable. She is now the OB/GYN of 2 of my closest friends. We all agree. There is no one better

Not What I Signed Up For ...

Just the facts - I was scheduled to have minimally invasive, laproscopic day surgery lasting 3-4 hours max. Reality was 8 hour long, major abdominal surgery resulting in 2 nights in hospital, 8 weeks out of work, constant pain/pressure for over 2 months, and a jagged, very unattractive, 3 inch scar running from my belly button to my breast. Why the change in plans? The blade of the surgerical instrument was broken off inside me and was floating amongst my bowels and intestines until such time as it was found and removed.

Minimally Invasive Surgery? I think Not!

Just the facts. I was scheduled to have minimally invasive, laproscopic day surgery, lasting a maximum of 3-4 hours. Ended up having major abdominal ...

She's great. Surgery went very well, no issues.

Dr. Nancy Loughridge is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brookline, MA.

Dr. Nancy Loughridge Is this you?